JBC admissions reps are here to discuss your college and career goals! We will provide you with detailed information on the program options JBC offers via email, Zoom conference, or phone call. A virtual tour of the campus will be provided!
COVID-19 pandemic will end and JBC is here to make sure your future career goals do not get disrupted.
Let us help you find your “Why”!
Steps when considering JBC:
Schedule a personalized college visit!
- Meet one-on-one with a JBC Admissions Counselor to uncover your interests and goals
- Take a tour of JBC and learn more about JBC programs and schedules
- Decide together… if JBC is right for YOU
The Application Process
- Complete JBC application with your Admissions Counselor
- Receive checklist and disclosures, highlighting YOUR personal “to-do” list
- Get FAFSA instructions to begin YOUR financial aid process
- Admissions will keep you up to date with the acceptance process
- Meet with Financial Aid to discuss scholarships, awards, student loans, etc.
- Attend Registration and Orientation Activities