Information for Parents
Why Should Your Student Consider JBC?
- Affordability - 90% of JBC students receive some type of financial aid. Our Financial Aid Director meets individually with all students and their parents to make sure every possible financial aid opportunity is explored, including scholarship programs, grants, and loans!
- Options for Your Student - With Bachelor, Associate, and Certificate programs, students have a variety of options for their futures!
- Higher Graduation Rates and On-Time Graduation - JBC works hard to graduate students on-time so they can get moving toward successful careers.
- Career Development - We provide students with the training to get and keep jobs! With more than 300 annual requests for our résumé referral service, JBC is committed to helping students find career success!
- Transfer Opportunities - JBC offers a variety of articulation agreements with other 4-year colleges and universities. Our Dean will meet with students individually to discuss these options.